Thermal Transfer Printing
Be your own label printer. Every day, clients call us to help them with their barcoding (UPC), lot verification, and numbering needs.
Dion offers a large variety of inexpensive SATO printers ranging in width and speed so you can print custom designed labels the day you need them. The money you spend having your label manufacturer print your UPC codes could be saved doing it yourself!
Our in-house technicians will install your printer and show you how easy it is to print your own labels. We have several software packages available. Please view our Labeling Equipment & Software page for more information.
Advantages of Having Your Own Printer
- Barcode printing (i.e. UPC, code 39, UCC, QR code) Lot/batch coding
- Sequential numbering
- Small quantity variable data printing (i.e. multiple items)
- Real-time expiration dates
Thermal Transfer Ribbons!
We sell a large variety of thermal transfer ribbons to compliment your printer. Our ribbons feature Clean Start™, an innovative printhead cleaner built right in to the ribbon. Clean Start™ removes debris before it builds up on the printhead so images are always clear, consistent and highly readable. Call us today to find out what ribbon is right for your application!
General Purpose Wax
The most economical choice for general purpose tag and labeling applications including shipping, warehousing, retail, textile, and apparel.
The right choice when a higher level of scratch and smear and/or mild chemical resistance is needed in labeling applications including shelf and bin labels, textile, apparel, nursery, and lumber.
Super Premium Resin
For harsh environment labeling applications where resistance to extreme abrasion, heat, and/or chemicals is imperative. Applications include nursery and lumber tags, chemical drum labels, pharmaceutical and medical labeling, outdoor labeling, automotive and industrial work-in-process labeling.
Specifically designed to run on thermal transfer printers with near edge print heads like the TEC B-X® and Novexx® series of printers.
We offer a full line of general purpose wax, premium wax/resin, super premium resin, and specialty resin color ribbons to meet all your thermal transfer printing applications.
The CL4NX and CL6NX are Sato’s most reliable high performance industrial thermal printers.
Sato’s CLNX Series are built for durability and designed for exceptional operator ease of use.
Available accessories can make the CLNX series a complete in-house labeling solution.
The CLNX Series Offers
- Full-color interactive LCD screen for ease of use and on-board informational videos
- Heavy-duty construction for durability in the harshest industrial environments
- Prints on a wide variety of materials via Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal technology
- Up to 10ips print speed
- Interface options: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Serial and Parallel are all standard; WiFi is available
- Ask your Dion Sales Rep about: internal cutter, linerless cutter kit, liner rewinder, label dispenser and more