Acceptable File Formats
Adobe Illustrator (Preferred)
Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro
Editable, Hi Resolution
- The preferred option is to supply an original, collected Ai file & PDF file for each item.
- If providing only a PDF, provide an fully editable, hi resolution PDF for best quality print outcome.
- We recommend you also provide any original, live (unflattened) PSD files that may be embedded in your
- If you are providing a NORMALIZED PDF, all the specifications, overprints and trapping must be perfect.
- We may not be able to make necessary adjustments.
- If you cannot provide an Illustrator or high resolution PDF format: Dion will make every effort to convert supplied art into a working format. Unexpected shifts may occur so you should supply a print,
- Please show a clearly identifiable die line.
- Artwork must provide a minimum .0625" bleed.
- Safe zone margin (copy limit) must be at least .0625" in from die cut edge (die line). Any text, images, logos, etc.
left inside this zone may be cut off during die cutting.
- If applicable, the minimum border weight is .0625”inside the die line.
Fonts & Links
Include (collect) all fonts used in your artwork and supply as a compressed or zipped file along with your artwork.
Text may be converted to outlines in lieu of supplying fonts, but Dion may not be able to make desired edits if
All linked artwork must be supplied as a separate file in its native, high resolution, editable, format.
All embedded artwork should be supplied as a separate file, in its native, high resolution, editable, format.