UL Certified Printer
Dion Label Printing participates in Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certification program and is an authorized label provider. We work with each of our customers individually to ensure that all aspects of UL’s label requirements are met from the artwork and prepress to finishing.
UL requires every mark to be printed by an authorized label supplier. Dion Label Printing is an approved UL printer and can produce their logo on a variety of substrates (refer to our listing: PGAA.LP1597).In addition, we partake in the UL PGDQ2 program. The PGDQ2 program allows Dion to offer a variety of proprietary products which are tested and approved by UL under your exact substrate and temperature requirements. You give us the parameters required, and we will determine which of our products is right for your application. For more details please see our DLUL product line at www.ul.com under UL listing number PGDQ2.MH29628.
ul label ordering expectations
- Artwork is re-evaluated on each order to ensure all UL logos are up to date
- Each roll is individually labeled with our supplier listing numbers and order details per UL guidelines
- Annual audits for our PGAA listing and quarterly audits for our PGDQ2 listing are completed based upon our in-house audit programs
- Overruns are managed and destroyed per UL guidelines
- Variable data records are maintained and requested by Dion from UL as needed on each order