Dion Label Printing consistently implements strategies to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are always searching for and adopting new and better technologies to help us contribute to a brighter future. Here are some of the steps Dion has taken toward a better, cleaner, and healthier tomorrow.
our Eco-Friendly Processes & offerings
- Dion offers a variety of eco-friendly, recycled, and sustainable label material options, including:
o FSC certified material
o Up to 100% post-consumer waste paper
o "Tree-free" paper
- More than 26% of the total material volume we use is FSC certified
- We offer water soluble adhesives that allow labels to be washed off their containers to help simplify the recycling process of containers.
- We offer water base flexo, UV flexo, and digital printing. This allows us the opportunity to produce labels in the most efficient and environmentally sound environment for your application and reduce waste.
All of the HP Electroinks we use on our HP Digital Indigo presses are compostable.
- We strive to eliminate paper waste throughout all of our business processes, including a strong drive toward paperless documentation, invoicing, and billing.