Dion Label Printing is continuously seeking highly motivated, quality employees. Dion Label attributes its success to the outstanding performance of its workers. Fresh faces and new ideas are always welcomed here in our state-of-the-art facility as we are always looking to improve and excel in the industry. Whether you are looking for part-time or full-time employment, Dion has a spot for you! To apply for any open positions stop by our facility to fill out an application or email our Human Resources department a cover letter and resume.
Flexographic Press Operator and Digital Finishing Press Operator
Title(s): Flexographic Press Operator and Digital Finishing Press Operator
Department(s): Flexographic and Digital Printing
Reports to: Pressroom Supervisor
The responsibility of a press operator is to work with Press Assistants on job preparation, setup & operate the press and continually monitor print production; ensuring all aspects of each production job are completed successfully.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Operate printing equipment
• Maintain daily print job production logs
• Set up and maintain all aspects of production jobs
• Monitor quality of job output for correctness
• For Flexo Printing the Ideal candidate will have knowledge of color theory and the ability to make color corrections when operating the equipment
• Diagnose and correct printing issues affecting the quality of finished product
• Ability to read and understand print job specifications.
• Attention to detail is a must
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds
• Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time (walking and bending)
Job & Shift requirements/Details
• Both positions are 2nd Shift 3:30pm-1:30am Monday-Thursday
• Job Type: Full-time
• Schedule: Night Shift
• One work location
• No remote work offered
• Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply. Only full-time employees eligible
• Compensation based on experience
Please e-mail a copy of your resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Dion Label Printing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religious creed, age, disability (qualified handicapped person), gender identity, genetic information, or service in the military (Veterans). Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. Employment at Dion Label Printing, Inc is on an at-will basis unless otherwise stated in a written individual employment agreement signed by the President/s of the company. This means that either the employee or the company may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Conditions of employment will require compliance with Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, requirements come out of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).