Dion Label Printing is continuously seeking highly motivated, quality employees. Dion Label attributes its success to the outstanding performance of its workers. Fresh faces and new ideas are always welcomed here in our state-of-the-art facility as we are always looking to improve and excel in the industry. Whether you are looking for part-time or full-time employment, Dion has a spot for you! To apply for any open positions stop by our facility to fill out an application or email our Human Resources department a cover letter and resume.
Office Assistant (Westfield, MA)
Dion Label Printing, Inc. is seeking a part-time office assistant. We are looking for a quality-driven individual who can work at a fast pace to assist our teams with day to day tasks.
• Create and send out sample packets, material forms, tradeshow and campaign mailings
• Maintain order and inventory of label samples for daily use
• General department inventory management, ordering and organizing
• New prospect entry and maintenance in CRM
• Maintain appearance of company product displays
• 5 hour days, 15 hours a week, Monday/Wednesday/Friday preferable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organization skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Exposure to general business processes
• Frequent walking and light labor involved in day to day tasks
About Dion Label Printing:
Dion Label Printing strives to elevate our customer’s brand through high-quality printed labels and packaging. With only seconds available to make a first impression, your label needs to make a lasting impact. As a leader in the narrow web printing industry, we continuously endeavor for the highest quality service and product while pushing to innovate. Dion Label Printing was founded in 1969 and the facility is currently located on North Road in Westfield, Massachusetts.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Ashley Stewart via email. Please include "Office Assistant" in the subject line.