Industrial and original-equipment-manufacturers (OEM) are an industry that utilizes a high volumn of labels. As industrial labels commonly include important safety and operational information, they must be clear, informative, and easy to read.
Whether you are in need of electrical, chemical, automotive, or safety labels, we can provide you with specific industrial solutions. Decals can also be used on certain industrial products such as machinery and tooling. If safety is your focus, we can create an easy -to-read safety label in a variety of sizes, shapes, and designs to fit your needs.
Dion Label Printing participates in Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certification programs. We work with each of our customers individually to ensure that all aspects of UL’s requirements are met from the art to finishing process.
Did you know that not just anyone can reproduce a UL mark? UL requires every mark to be printed by an authorized label supplier. Dion Label Printing is an approved UL printer and can reproduce their logo on a variety of substrates (refer to our listing: PGAA.LP1597). In addition, we partake in the PGDQ2 program at UL. The PGDQ2 program allows Dion to offer a variety of proprietary products which are tested and approved by UL under your exact substrate and temperature requirements. You give us the parameters required, and we will determine which of our product fits for your application, or please see our DLUL product line at www.ul.com under UL listing number PGDQ2.MH29628.
Dion Label Printing takes the extra step for our customers:
- Provide Dion with a label drawing, and we will work with UL in obtaining a stamped blueprint as well as a finalized proof approval of the artwork
- Artwork is re-evaluated on each order to ensure all UL logos are up to date
- Each roll is individually labeled with our supplier listing numbers and order details per UL guidelines
- Annual audits for our PGAA listing and quarterly audits for our PGDQ2 listing are passed with flying colors based upon our in-house audit programs
- Overruns are managed and destroyed per UL guidelines
- Variable data records are maintained and requested by Dion from UL as needed on each order